Position:- We work directly with end-users to turn data into information, and information into insight! Do you enjoy being a part of a high-energy, interactive team that makes an impact? Then this technical role is just right for you
|Company Name:–||Deloitte India|
|Job Role:–||SQL Developer-Analyst|
- BTech, MSc,MCA, Software Sciences/Information Systems.
- Up to two years of total / relevant experience.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
Apply Here- Click Here